Prerequisite – Computer Competency
6084 – 1 unit
This course is an introduction to the design, creation, and maintenance of web pages and websites. Students will learn about web design standards and how to create web pages using HTML, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, and other technologies used in digital communications. Credit may be applied toward the minimum fine arts graduation requirement. Course may qualify for JCCC advanced standing credit.
WEB DESIGN Invest in your on line Presence Learn how to create and modify a Website
- A website is undeniably essential in order to succeed in most industries.
- Website design is of paramount importance to any new or established business.
- It is the most lucrative way to bring a rapid Return on Investment to your business.
- Web development services help your company to increase product knowledge, maintain communication between you and potential clients, sell your products or services, generate leads for the business, and increase the popularity of your company and much more.
- Not having a website simply means you do not exist in online world at all and you will lose all benefits which you could have through a business website.
Screenshots of websites created by North Students: